With a reputation which surpasses itself, Costa Rica offers a unique, vibrant and Premium Origin Coffee. The country itself ensures a rich, high quality yield is adhered to and sanctions the growth of low quality beans - which means you will always receive the best standard of coffee when buying from this country!
Our Costa Rica Premium Coffee offers a distinctive, high quality taste due to the quality of the beans used in its production.
- Origin: Costa Rica
- Region: Various regions
- Altitude: 1200 – 1800 meters above sea level
- Variety: Typica, Caturra, Catuai, Villa Sarchi, Bourbon, Gesha, Villalobos
- Harvest Period: December – February
- Processed Method: Washed, Drum Dried
- Coffee Flavors: Slightly Sweet Honey With Caramel Notes
- Coffee Aroma: Rich & Dark
- Coffee Body: Full
- Coffee Acidity: Bright
- Perfect Coffee For: Lattes, Cappuccino & Flat Whites.
One Time Payments:
Pay for single items via our secure, SSL certificated payment gateway.
Payment for subscriptions is handled by our secure online checkout system which is secured by our state of the art SSL certificate - making sure all of your personal information remains safe and secure.
If your order has been placed before 10am in the morning, your order will ship same day.
- FREE Standard 2nd Class Royal Mail Post - 2 to 3 working days (including Saturdays)
- First Class Royal Mail - Next working day (including Saturdays) - Prices start from £3.99
- Courier Services - Larger orders are sent via courier with prices starting at £14.99
- Standard International Postage - 3 to 10 working days - Prices start from £5.99
- Over Seas Courier Service - 3 to 10 working days - Prices start at £32.99.